Reversal Shorts - Top in

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jazzsmn, Apr 29, 2019.

1. jazzsmn

jazzsmn

EEM short 43.97 stop 44.86

AXP short 116.68

QQQ short 191.2

SPY Short 294.38

2. volpri

volpri

Here we go again. Calling tops. What TF you talking about? 5 min chart ...60 min...daily...weekly?

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

Crash tomorrow. Done deal.

volente_00 likes this.
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

Hope everyone got out

5. smallfil

smallfil

We are in a low volatility environment and you know what is next? Volatility is going to explode! Long term trend is up. You want to roll the dice? Do you feel lucky? Go right ahead!

6. noddyboy

noddyboy

Absolutely crashing now. Might be too late to get out soon!

7. smallfil

smallfil

Yeah, we are really scared now. Ha ha ha! Hilarious! Retail traders have the absolute worst record of predicting tops and bottoms. Add to that, CNBC hacks promoting the recession story when data proves the opposite! You are in excellent company. Atleast, the CNBC hacks get paid 6 figures and know they are deliberately, misleading retail traders!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  8. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

In percent terms, a low single-digit percentage down move will look like a "crash" to these soothsayers.
    Unfortunate for them, in that they will continue to think they know their stuff.

9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I don't see a "crash". I see GOOG missed earnings and that's pulling down the Nasdaq maybe 0.6%. US financials seem strong lately. If the US/China trade deal goes through we could go much higher. Always a bad idea to call tops when the old atm just got taken out. I'm interested in whether stocks liked JPM can take out their 2018 highs.

jl1575 likes this.
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

US/China eventual deal baked in. IMO that would be the top ............ until it goes higher still.

Then after Tonal Dump leaves office (election, impeach whatever) crash will begin. Only fitting man lest responsible for market going higher gets all the love once he is gone.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    #10     Apr 29, 2019