Reversal Patterns

Discussion in 'Journals' started by gartley222, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Target 1 reached lets see if T2 gets reached by the end of the week.

#21     Feb 2, 2005
  2. Tlab has hit the target and started to move in the bull direction. A possible profit target is shown in this chart. after the profit target it should or could have a sharp decline to the next low target.

#22     Feb 11, 2005
  3. I think the head and shoulder pattern will bring this to a double top. We will find out next week.

#23     Feb 11, 2005
  4. arco

arco

Gartley222

Does Miluka's Market Warrior 3.1 program produce the Gartley/Butterfly formations automatically ?

arco

#24     Feb 11, 2005
  5. A great book to read on this subject and other technical subjects is: Mind Over Markets (MOM), by: Dalton - James - and Dalton

One of the better books out there.

#25     Feb 11, 2005
  6. Yes, but I also know how to produce them myself, using fib retraces and extentions. I have been lazt in charting them myself. I will stop usiing it and draw everything myself.

#26     Feb 12, 2005
  7. Thanks for the info ill take a look

#27     Feb 12, 2005
  8. arco

arco

Gartley222
    Thanks for your reply.

I know all the parameters for Butterflies, etc and currently draw them myself in Metastock....I just thought Warrior might save me some time in searching for the patterns. Does the program do an auotomatic search for any pattern, and whats your overall opinion of the charting package?

TIA - Arco

#28     Feb 12, 2005
  9. Well for the $$ it is a great program. Yes it charts gartlies on its own. However it doesn't always catch them. Over all the maker Patrick Mikula seems to be more on the astrological side of trading. I have asked him several times to implement fib timing, and he has procrastinated on producing it. All in all the support is good and I enjoy the program.

Regards,

Mike

#29     Feb 13, 2005
  10. I believe the $XAU has finished up its decline and we are now back on the Bull Run.

#30     Feb 13, 2005