Revenge of the SIF

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by nitro, Aug 11, 2005.

1. A vendor ?

Are you guys smoking dope?

#51     Aug 27, 2005
  2. jsp326

jsp326

According to the post by Steve, you spammed people and tried to sell them something. I have no first hand knowledge, but since you haven't even tried to defend yourself, I'm assuming it's true. Is it...or is it not?

If it's true, I'd say you're a sub-vendor, since vendors are at least up front that they sell a product or service. And they're not all bad in my book, though good ones are certainly few and far between...

#52     Aug 27, 2005
  3. jsp326

This is a total lie I have never spammed anyone for anything clear enough for you?

Steve46 was previously Lefty, he was run out of ET because he was exposed for lying and telling people he was a multi-millionare movie producer who used to party with the stars.

He is now back telling us he is a marine and hedge fund manager...lol.

I highly recommend you read all of his posts and you will see for yourself the man needs help!

#53     Aug 27, 2005
  4. jsp326

jsp326

Ok, so you haven't spammed anyone. Have you tried to sell anything to anyone on here? I'm not accusing; I'm simply asking. Do you sell trading systems or trading information? That's a clear-cut, black-and-white question. Fair enough?

I saw some of the banter between you and Steve46 and I have no idea who's telling the truth. That's a problem with online forums like this....

#54     Aug 27, 2005
  5. Hello

I received several PM's from traders who all said the same thing. Samson approached them, befriended them and then tried to market public domain trading information for a price of $6,000.

Is that clear enough?

Basically this pisses me off. Why? Because the information is available for a l lot less than $6,000. Its a scam....

Take the time to read his posts. Notice that he is always challenging people to post their methods. Put it together.

Now that the truth is coming out, he is getting desperate. Apparently now I am a "millionaire movie producer" who "parties with the stars" Heeheee. So what happens when people take the time to read my posts and find that there isnt anything like that in any of them?

Look folks, I think the guy is a scam artist. I don't want any of you
    to get taken in. If he contacts you offering a system, and asks for money, you know where you heard it first.

Good luck,

Steve

#55     Aug 27, 2005
  6. jsp326

jsp326

Very interesting. Any last words, Samson? What about this quote I remember reading from a past thread?

"I can tell you there is a lot of garbage and tricks being played on the members of ET and that's why we need to stick together and share the truth about some of these scumbags." -- Samson77

#56     Aug 27, 2005
  7. Incredible isn't it.

Now take a moment and go read the guy's posts. If you have the time read some of mine.

Notice that I post charts and offer to help people. Instead of asking for money, I have asked traders to make a donation to their favorite charity (on two occasions). Since that time I have not offered to train anyone.

One last thing. Notice that I have NEVER asked traders to post the details of their systems.

Put two and two together.

Steve

#57     Aug 27, 2005
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Can you hook me up with Pamela Anderson???

#58     Aug 27, 2005
  9. lol

You should ask Samson. I am sure he will "hook you up"
    for $6,000....

Take care,

Steve

#59     Aug 27, 2005
  10. jsp326

jsp326

It is. Thanks. And Samson has been mysteriously quiet. Hmmmm.

BTW, I've written a few screenplays and thought a few of your Hollywood friends could look over them and...:D

#60     Aug 28, 2005