Revenge for Trayvon?U.S. Army Soldier Brutally Beaten In South Tampa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 16, 2012.

1. U.S. Army Soldier Brutally Beaten By Black Teens In South Tampa

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mW9eXQfeX0U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

damn and he was about to give them money too...I dont understand...seems like the rest of the guys who walked past him just joined in to give him a good whack when the beating began.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    12:41 PM, May 14, 2012

He's a U.S. Army soldier assigned to MacDill Air Force Base and lives not far from the base at Dale Mabry Hwy. and Interbay Blvd.

Police say Sunday morning, at around 3 a.m., the soldier's car broke down a few miles from home along Westshore Blvd.

The attack came when he was walking home and using Iowa St. to get from Westshore to Dale Mabry. At the intersection of Iowa and Renellie Dr., the man came into the view of a neighbor's motion-activated security camera.

A group of three young men is seen walking ahead of the soldier. Police say one of the men in the group doubled back and asked to soldier to borrow a dollar. When the soldier reached for his wallet, the first punch flew.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories...-Army-soldier-brutally-beaten-in-South-Tampa-

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Where's Al Sharpton?

Jesse?

Where's the outrage?

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where is Holder with the hate crime charges?

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I thinks its regretable that Martin got killed but most here know I support Zimmerman, think he has been falsely charged and think Martin started the fight...

...but I don't think every beatdown that some dumb white guy receives who decides to take a shortcut through the 'hood after his car breaks down is a direct result of the killing of Treyvon Martin.

This kind of assault has been happening since the '60s in LA and Oakland and its mostly kids that resent whites or hispanics. There isn't any evidence that its linked and it probably happens almost everyday somewhere with about the same frequency as it did before the Martin killing.

I know there is some additional tension right now and there are probably a few acts of violence that are directly attributable to what happened to Martin but this is actually very common and has been occuring for *years*.

I used to drive down to Hughes Aircraft Company in El Segundo from Pasadena and would take the 110 freeway down to Century Blvd and cut across the 'hood in my black 1973 Lotus Europa twincam Special and I always knew if my car quit or I got into an accident on Century Blvd 3 things would likely occur:

1) I *would* be beaten.
    2) I would probably be robbed.
    3) I would probably be shot.

And that was in the 80s. Nothing much has changed. Its just being attributed to Zimmerman-Martin to inflame race tensions and sell newspapers.

This guy should not have cut across the neighborhood.

5. pspr

pspr

You're right. I think it was just a normal black hate attack and robbery. If you want to call that normal.