Revenge For Trayvon Exists In The Obama Administration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 14, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Justice my ass. The one who should be on trial for civil rights violations is Eric Holder. That SOB deserves to spend a few years in the slammer for his transgressions.
    ----

The Justice Department said Sunday that it will review the George Zimmerman case for possible civil rights violations, after a jury acquitted the Florida neighborhood watch volunteer in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, while Zimmerman's attorney says his client's safety is at risk.

NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous started the drive by posting a petition Sunday morning on the website MoveOn.org that is addressed to Attorney General Eric Holder.

"The most fundamental of civil rights -- the right to life -- was violated the night George Zimmerman stalked and then took the life of Trayvon Martin," Jealous wrote in the petition.

The Justice Department has already been reviewing the handling of the criminal case in which Zimmerman, a Hispanic, fatally shot Martin, a black teen, in February 2012, raising concerns about such issues as racial profiling and equal justice.

"The Department of Justice's Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division, the United States Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation continue to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal investigation, as well as the evidence and testimony from the state trial," the Justice Department said in a statement Sunday. "Experienced federal prosecutors will [now] determine whether the evidence reveals a prosecutable violation of any of the limited federal criminal civil rights statutes within our jurisdiction, and whether federal prosecution is appropriate in accordance with the Department's policy governing successive federal prosecution following a state trial."

A all-female six-member jury announced late Saturday that it found Zimmerman ‘not guilty’ of all counts against him, which included charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter.

Jealous told CNN’s “State of the Union on Sunday morning, “There is reason to be concerned that race was a factor in why (Zimmerman) targeted young Trayvon.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...to-pursue-zimmerman-civil-case/#ixzz2Z3gPq7vl

2. pspr

pspr

The DOJ is going to go no where with their Zimmerman prosecution.
    ---

After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show.

Even the lead detective in the case, Sanford Det. Chris Serino, told agents that he thought Zimmerman profiled Trayvon because of his attire and the circumstances — but not his race.

Serino saw Zimmerman as “having little hero complex, but not as a racist.”

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/07/...ed-in-trayvon.html#.UeM9mT7DVoY#storylink=cpy

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Why wouldn't they go after George? Hell, that might take some of the heat off the justice department's numerous ILLEGAL and IMMORAL activities.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!!!! You're an Internet tough guy it seems. Ok, here we go. I'm a former Marine, former boxer, and current brown belt in Jiu Jitsu. I can handle myself just fine, thank you.

And get into a tussle at 5:30 PM in Central Park, NYC? Don't think so. Jail isn't for me. On top of that, he wouldn't have shown up anyway

vv, nice to see you've got another alias.

Last, trayvon would have seen what the other end of his dick looked like had he tried the same shit on me. Oh well, he's in a better place now. Six feet under...

5. achilles28

achilles28

Is that right? That's no small feat. Congrats man. How long did it take to earn the brown?

6. kandlekid

kandlekid

Take the high road, whatever that means. If the system is broken, you protest etc to fix it. You don't take revenge. Just ask Gandhi (or Martin Luther King ?).

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You want us to ask dead men?

8. Guess who has a black belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu?

Ed O'Neil... TV's Al Bundy!

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'll be testing this January for my shodan in Aiki Ju-jitsu.

10. They are going to try and hammer him with something no matter what. It might be something trivial but they will try anyway.

#10     Jul 15, 2013