Revelations...It Has Begun!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Feb 27, 2010.

1. maxpi

maxpi

It might be the "horribly diseased subculture that spreads into the main culture and eventually envelopes all the children" thingy

#21     Feb 27, 2010
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

i am not vhen. i merely pointed out there is directed anger at gay people and there is not with other sins. i have not criticised you.

that is horrible wall paper.

#22     Feb 27, 2010
  3. "however, in your hatred, you forgot that christians are already saved. if they perish in an earthquake, they will be going to a better place. the non believers will not.

god hates the sin, but loves the sinner.

please get to first base and understand what you are talking about before replying to my posts again.

thanks"

i see fred responded to me through another post. i dont see what he writes because morons automatically go to ignore. my time is too valuable to be wasted on such people.
    i will say this however. just because you have been deluded into believing there is this fancy place in the sky where the streets are paved in gold does not make it real. actually its kind of childish.

#23     Feb 27, 2010
  4. i agree it was kind of bad. i dont even live there any more. i have a brand new house in the mountians now. paid for by the way.

#24     Feb 27, 2010
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

grow up.

you call me a moron, and you cant take it when i give you shit back.

do you call your broker and cry when a trade goes south?

please!.....

#25     Feb 27, 2010