Revelations...It Has Begun!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Feb 27, 2010.

1. the saved will be unharmed, while the homos will be pelted with rocks and garbage..

...and so it has been foretold.

NostraRennick out:cool:

#11     Feb 27, 2010
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

what about the pimps hookers etc. why are they spared. and what about the people who charge interest against the usury laws, every one who has a bank account has broken those laws are they going to be punished.

#12     Feb 27, 2010
  3. By your words, so shall it be! Bankers, loansharks, and lawyers will be turned into pillars of dung. Hookers will be spared if they are hot.

Hark ye fools...

:cool:

#13     Feb 27, 2010
  4. when you religious imbaciles get your just reward in the rapture at least there will be someone around to take care of your pets. who says stupidity does not pay:
    http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/10_08/b4167070046047.htm?campaign_id=rss_topStories

Caring for Pets Left Behind by the Rapture
    For a fee, this service will place your dog or cat in the home of a caring atheist on Judgment Day

Many people in the U.S.—perhaps 20 million to 40 million—believe there will be a Second Coming in their lifetimes, followed by the Rapture . In this event, they say, the righteous will be spirited away to a better place while the godless remain on Earth. But what will become of all the pets?

Bart Centre, 61, a retired retail executive in New Hampshire, says many people are troubled by this question, and he wants to help. He started a service called Eternal Earth-Bound Pets that promises to rescue and care for animals left behind by the saved.

Promoted on the Web as "the next best thing to pet salvation in a Post Rapture World," the service has attracted more than 100 clients, who pay $110 for a 10-year contract ($15 for each additional pet.) If the Rapture happens in that time, the pets left behind will have homes—with atheists

#14     Feb 27, 2010
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

no not just the bankers. the people like you and me who take interest when we have a bank account. this is against biblical law. we are part of it. will we all be punished.

#15     Feb 27, 2010
  6. Rennick how much does this site pay you to start useless threads like this one that rope in more traffic ?

Best
    John

#16     Feb 27, 2010
  7. Wallet

Wallet

I don't know, ask the folks from Sodom and Gomorrah and see what they say.

#17     Feb 27, 2010
  8. Actually, a quake along New Madrid would have end of world type repercussions.

Memphis and St.Louis destroyed. Thousands dead, billions lost.

How would FEMA handle that if they could not even address Katrina?

#18     Feb 27, 2010
  9. this should be in politics & RELIGION

#19     Feb 27, 2010
  10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

dont hate on me. like i said, im not homophobic, so i am at ease with gay people like you. i suggest you come to terms with yourself - and that hiddeous wall paper you have in your front room. no wonder youre so angry!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=43661

[​IMG]

however, in your hatred, you forgot that christians are already saved. if they perish in an earthquake, they will be going to a better place. the non believers will not.

god hates the sin, but loves the sinner.

please get to first base and understand what you are talking about before replying to my posts again.

thanks

:)

#20     Feb 27, 2010