Revealed! The PERSONAL FINANCES of a Real Trading Guru

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Brandonf, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Another gift for Snowball and Traderzone. I figured I'd try to get some more sympathy from you fellows by showing you a "fake" picture of what my hip and ass look like after spending over 90 days in the hospital and having 11 operations to have infected tissue removed due to flesh eating bacteria. I could only fit my hip and ass on since I had to stand close to the PC to get the imagine, but my entire right leg looks like this down to my knee. Snowball, I can assure you that you don't need to keep praying, your prayer has been answered and very bad things have already happened to me.

#41     Dec 15, 2008
  2. I do apologize. After considering things I may be wrong and will pray tonight for both you and me.

#42     Dec 15, 2008
  3. Sushi

Sushi

This sick shit is likelyba total scam. Any one who has followed the brandon sick saga should be able to tell. Whenever the guy needs free advertising he starts whining about being sick. First something then something else now flesh eating bacteria! It's a transperent cry for attention. If you don't beleve me look at the brandon sick posts and how they correlate with new projects of his be they the divorce new blog or whatever.
    People who are truly sick don't talk about it on trading boards. Wonder what else is made up about this self prfesed guru?

A shameless huckster who will stop at nothing

#43     Dec 15, 2008
  4. Just so you know Snowhite and Sushi are the same person.

#44     Dec 15, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Did you see the picture of my ass? Did you see the part where I used Yahoo Cam to do it and it said right on top of it BRANDONFREDRICKSON, which is my Yahoo idea. I HAVE NO CURRENT PRODUCTS, PROJECTS, and <b>NOTHING</b> TO SELL ON ET! Whats so hard about that to understand?

#45     Dec 15, 2008
  6. great. I am awaiting ANY proof of this

#46     Dec 15, 2008
  7. I am sure you are ill. But the subject line for this thread and dropping old and current websites/blogs are still not allowed. It has nothing to do with sympathy

#47     Dec 15, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

People who are truly sick talk about it with friends all the time. In spite of folks like yourself and a few others the overwhelming majority of people on ET are honest, decent and caring people. Many of them I consider friends. Hell even ZZZZZ, who totally hated my ass as Optional777 has wished me well and offered his condolences. For the most part, even with a few flakes like you running around this is a great place if you choose to look at it as such.

#48     Dec 15, 2008
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Here is another picture, this one is special just for you Sushi. It was taken a few days after one of the first surgeries to remove the infected area. Go ahead and have a look..and you know what you can do to it too!

I could also take a picture of my mouth and show you how some of my teeth are falling out due to the chemo and other treatments I've undergone, although I think I will stop embarrassing myself and responding to you at this point, reasonable and honest people know me, and have been in contact with me throughout the course of my illness and know I'm telling the truth. You are the shameless and "sick" one my man.

#49     Dec 15, 2008
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

I wish you the best....

#50     Dec 15, 2008