Revealed! The PERSONAL FINANCES of a Real Trading Guru

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Brandonf, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Thanks for posting this, Brandon....you have overcome a lot. Best wishes for health and prosperity in the future...if you haven't already heard of it, check out Essiac...it is an amazing immune system booster and I know many people who have had cancer that swear by it. I have seen it work wonders in animals also.

Take care.

#31     Dec 15, 2008
  2. After looking at the two sites, I now conclude this entire thread is spam. I will kindly take back my prayers and wish the worst upon you.

#32     Dec 15, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I missed the last part bud. Cry all you want, go ahead and try to have me banned. The moderators might do it, I have no idea. The only thing I have done is add value to this site since <b>2001</b>. I've done this both as a person who freely contributes his knowledge and helps other traders, and also as a paid sponsor, FOR BANNERS, back when I had a commercial service. I have nothing that I'm selling so I don't feel the need to "pay to play" at this time. If you think I should I guess you will have to just go tell the teacher. Have a nice day.

#33     Dec 15, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

TWO SITES I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH!! NOTHING. MY EX WIFE OWNS THEM. I was also for about 2 years a PAID advertiser on ET and anyone who's been here and knows me is familiar with those sites. I'm not getting anything new by it. Jeez you can't post anything on this site anymore without some people thinking your the friggin devil.

#34     Dec 15, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Last point I'll make about "marketing". It's something I do know a thing or two about, people have paid me thousands of dollars to consult them on the concept and have made hundreds of thousands as a result. If I was wanting to use this particular threat to "advertise" my URL would have been all over in the comments, half of it would have not even been available here unless you went to my site (NOT MY EXWIFES) and signed up for MY LIST (NOT MY EXWIVES). I actually mention my EXWIFE's site more then my own! Not good marketing at all. You know why? That wasnt the point! I learned a painful lesson the hard way. Its cost me over a million dollars that I worked my ass off to make and I'm hoping that someone else doesnt make the same mistake. Thats the entire goal of this thread. Thats it.

#35     Dec 15, 2008
  6. Great post Brandon. 99% of the people here appreciate your post. It is a wakeup call to many here and glad you are doing better! To the ones bitching..... how about let the moderators moderate?

#36     Dec 15, 2008
  7. <i>"Jeez you can't post anything on this site anymore without some people thinking your the friggin devil."</i>

Just two perennial losers there, Brandon. No worries, everyone has them on ignore from long ago.

Carry on, and best wishes always

#37     Dec 15, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Bitchy people bitch, but it's amazing that after all I have gone through I have a better attitude then they do. It's probably a big part of the reason I got through everything and I hope that eventually they can let go of the negative energy as well.

#38     Dec 15, 2008
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Oh btw, I have an old course that I used to sell. It was $797 "back in the day". Special deal though, I have one left and If snowball or traderzone wants a copy they can have it for $999. It might turn into a collectors item someday! ok, now complain away as I have "solicited" you and really broke the TOS (on purpose!!).

#39     Dec 15, 2008
  10. How anyone considers multi-year members as spammers is beyond me. Brandon was an early, early participant on ET-he's made thousands of great posts-(early sponsor too?)before his illness many LIVE CALLS-Brandon's activity here helped create the ET brand.

Even if this post has a teeny spam element that's over ridden by the compelling story Brandon relates.

Snow White: Why don't you do the world a favor and just off yourself you miserable fuck.

#40     Dec 15, 2008