Revealed! The PERSONAL FINANCES of a Real Trading Guru

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Brandonf, Dec 15, 2008.

1. jsv416

jsv416

I have much respect and empathy for you and your story. I trust you will find peace, happiness, and health in your future...

#11     Dec 15, 2008
  2. You are nothing without your health.
    But I am very curious:
    are you trading again ?

#12     Dec 15, 2008
  3. Thank you for sharing your story with such honesty, and passing on some hard-acquired wisdom which may just save somebody else here from having to go through some of what you went through.

Best of luck with your recovery, and best wishes for future trading success.

#13     Dec 15, 2008
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Brandon,

You don't apparently need help or kind words, as you seem strong, but my father had colon cancer at age 54. Now ten years later, he is about to make the world tour on his sailing boat.

Best wishes.

#14     Dec 15, 2008
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Best of Luck and Feel Better.

#15     Dec 15, 2008
  6. Thats what I am wondering too. Either way, best of luck in the future Brandon. Great post.

#16     Dec 15, 2008
  7. sumosam

sumosam

thank you as well for sharing. i work as a health care professional in canada...one of the things that keeps me in canada is our health insurance.

very few people, if any, would have believed that this could have happened to them.

i have lobbied for public health care, and have lost some friendships for it....the last thing people need is to worry about finances when they are ill.

sounds as though you are doing well...would you ever consider supporting obama's plan for universal health care?

#17     Dec 15, 2008
  8. GRECHA

GRECHA

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for sharing that. The best to you.

#18     Dec 15, 2008
  9. Brandon, I really appreciate you sharing your insurance problems. I recently lost my insurance and I am hoping to get good quality insurance this Wed. Based on your exp. I asked a ton of questions before even applying.

#19     Dec 15, 2008

10. Let's all move to Fidel's Cuba :)

#20     Dec 15, 2008