Rev. Jackson Is An Idiot - But We Knew That

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 3, 2013.

1. A radio talk show on KFI out of Los Angeles on Friday nights has a segment called "what did Jessie Jackson say". Jackson can compress several words into fewer syllables at times... it's pretty funny. Callers call in and rarely get it right...

As an aside I have a Tecsun DSP radio and get the station only weakly but I can make out what Jackson is saying the first time every time.. I love DSP.. I should try to win the prize actually.

Damn, I started with a regen rx made in 1939, the DSP was between my ears [and that only on a good night]. I used to get so fatigued listening to that thing, this Tecsun is so nice, no fatigue at any time, it's amazing. Hmmm, Jurik's moving average thingies are based on the same tech... [dreams of the HG.... ]

#11     Feb 4, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

I don't think I've actually listened more than 30 seconds of a Jackson speech in my life. I only listen as long as it takes me to find the remote and press the proper button - any button.

#12     Feb 4, 2013
  3. Ove 30 seconds can easily lead to your brain just exploding. It has happened to hundreds of us but the govenrment covers it up.

#13     Feb 4, 2013