Reuters: Stevie Cohen's SAC Capital involved in insider trading

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, Nov 6, 2009.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

wonder where flytiger go, he had some good insights.

#61     Jul 25, 2013
  2. The interesting thing here is, none of this is a secret. It's been known by everybody for years. I can't divulge why, but it was. Now, what is the big behind the scenes change that made this happen? Was it Obama? Was it Washington? I can't believe that for a second. But there was some tidal wave that changed the way that this guy was viewed.

Somewhere, in cyber space, there are huge naked shorted positions that the firms will have to cover. Who knows what, where, when. All you can do is technically watch the names you know. Watch Herb Greenberg. If Herb is going on and on about a name, put in on a watch. Put Green Mountain on a chart. They shoved that one right up his ass. Lots of pain originally, but that's how you game it.

Anyway, if they recoup all those ill gotten gains, if the big firms are bagholders, they'll be plenty of ways to game this. I'm wondering if this doesn't end the bull market?

Do really thing OSTK's profit was responsible for a move from 5 to 35? Where are the negative articles? Why couldn't the shorts keep it down this time? Don't know, just asking. Good hunting.

#62     Jul 25, 2013
  3. hey fly.

took long enough.

#63     Jul 25, 2013
  4. I'd rather be me than him. Take his money, you kill him. And they are going to take his money.

Wait till the book comes out. This is over 30 years in the making.

#64     Jul 25, 2013