Reuters Accidentally Releases George Soros Obituary

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by OnClose, Apr 18, 2013.

1. OnClose

OnClose

2. Eight

Eight

Maybe it's just me but who really likes a guy that works to overthrow governments of the West? He, at least, isn't surprised when somebody doesn't like him. I'm remembering the McCarthy era when a Grocer started a boycott campaign against commies in the US and it was incredibly effective. All these older loony leftists to this day decry the "terrible persecution" and I tell them wtf did you expect? You advocated overthrowing the US government and then there was a backlash and you were surprised?

I don't have anymore looney leftist friends but I seem to be able to continue on in spite of it...

3. JamesL

JamesL

Soros, 82 y.o. ...they are just getting the paperwork ready. Doesn't have much time you know.

4. piezoe

piezoe

5. piezoe

piezoe

When informed individuals list those who in their opinion have done the most to benefit their fellow man, George Soros will often be included. Among his generation, not only has he proved to be an exceptional financial, economic and philosophical intellect, but he has also become one of the great humanitarians of our brief modern human existence.

http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about