Retirement for Traders

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TKOtrader, Nov 12, 2002.

1. They

They

Sounds like a fear based existence to me

It is all about the mind-set

I retired at age 15, every thing I have done since then has just been a hobby:)

#41     Nov 13, 2002
  2. Come now John Q, why must you pester Ye Olde Trader so?

#42     Nov 13, 2002
  3. Te'

Te' Guest

:p :D :p "The bums lost the war lebowski...find a job young man"

Tampa, ooops :eek: I mean uhhh John Q, your lame son and if you are wondering why the "son" its cause you act like one...

#43     Nov 13, 2002
  4. John Q Public

John Q Public Guest

I can only assume from your demeanor that I have once again displeased you. For that, I sincerely apologize.

I would love to have a job, and a more normal life. A wife, children, friends and neighbors. These are all things that I long for, but may never be able to have.

It's true that I do have a lot of time on my hands. Excess time is one of the few things available to me. I came to this site because I am fascinated watching and listening to all the men and women traders. All of whom do something that I would truly love doing. But raising the necessary funding is out of the question.

I thought that suggesting a Seniors Afternoon Bowling League was a good thing to do. It was done to be helpful and friendly. I am sorry to read that I have failed in my attempt to please you.

#44     Nov 13, 2002

5. :eek: WOW..............is this cat serious ??

#45     Nov 13, 2002