Retirement for Traders

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TKOtrader, Nov 12, 2002.

1. .

#11     Nov 12, 2002
  2. Or, those 55 views could have just been from you anxiously clicking the refresh button. How about next time "u" think, before "u" speak?

#12     Nov 12, 2002
  3. Whamo

Whamo

Personally, I will invest in treasuries, quality municipal and utility bonds, and Real Estate once I've built my reserve back up. Traders who are good at swing trading stocks could certainly trade their IRA's. My goal is to have rental real estate and fixed income investments cover my living expenses for times when my trading is off its mark.

#13     Nov 12, 2002
  4. hey dumbass---- click on the catagory next to the name of the thread(on the homepage).....lol........there it tell u how many views and replys....ha ha ha.......and the count doesnt change when u look there.......ha ha ha ha ha .........what a dumbass.....u are no longer allowed to speak :D :D

#14     Nov 12, 2002
  5. Where do you guys see the number of views?

#15     Nov 12, 2002
  6. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

It's sad to be looking forward to retirement. You really should rethink how you live your life.

Sad... very sad....

#16     Nov 12, 2002
  7. gnome

gnome

Aaron said it perfectly. BTW, a trader "making 70-80K a year" is probably in transition. It's unlikely a trader would get up to 80K and just hang there comfortably. Living off of most of it and an occasional poor year would soon knock him out.

If you can get to 80K earnings and grow your trading capital, it won't be long before you're WAY above that, and "80K" won't look interesting to you at all.:cool:

#17     Nov 12, 2002

8. metoxx, instead of clicking the thread ,,,, click the catagory under ''forum''------there it will tell you the # of replies and views

#18     Nov 12, 2002

9. well tsaimoto--- i dont think its sad at all.......... im a newby and thats something i need to know........since being an entrepreneur consist of no set retirement. whats wrong with thinking about your future............its bettter to think about my future than to think im going to be this great wealthy trader with nothing to worry about.

#19     Nov 12, 2002
  10. qdz

qdz

I wonder why traders need to consider about retirement. It is not that a physical-demanding work. We can trade forever as long as our fingers can move. :p

#20     Nov 12, 2002