Retaking the Series 56

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by GSXRIntensity, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Hi everyone,

I took the 56 exam this past Wed. and failed by one point.... I got a 69. There were some questions on there just were not addressed in my study material. Naturally, I have since been actively searching for the answers to questions that I can remember I missed.

My main concern about taking the 56 exam the second time around is if they questions will be the same or not. Can those of you who have had to take it a second time let me know if the questions are going to be different or what I should expect? Thanks in advance.

2. Hi everyone,

I took the 56 exam this past Wed. and failed by one point.... I got a 69. There were some questions on there just were not addressed in my study material. Naturally, I have since been actively searching for the answers to questions that I can remember I missed.

My main concern about taking the 56 exam the second time around is if the questions will be the same or not. Can those of you who have had to take it a second time let me know if the questions are going to be different or what I should expect? Thanks in advance.

3. They will be different questions.. Get the Passpefect material, lot of the same questions are on the test. The passperfect exams are HARDER then the actual exam, so as long as you are passing those you will be fine.

4. Thank you. Does anybody else have experience with the Passperfect material as well?