Retail version of TT

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Maverick74, Dec 26, 2006.

1. If E*Trader offers the retail version with a commission that is much more than X_Trader Free w/ Velocity, why the retail trader should use TT_Trader?

Also I suspect that TT does not fully support this platform at the moment for a few reasons:
    a) after more than 9 months since the news announcement, TT_Trader does not exit under the Products menu @ their web site;
    b) trying to open a ticket for an issue during the installation they never send me a reply;
    c) probably they will use some brokers as beta testers for this platform...and their customers, too...
    :(

Conclusion: if you can, stay with the transactional model with X_Trader 7.

#21     Aug 13, 2007
  2. Surdo

Surdo

E*TURD has never returned my e mails either, furthermore $2.99/SIDE PLUS fees is an obscene rate, even as a transactional rate.

e s

#22     Aug 13, 2007
  3. Exactly and also it has no sense: if you pay those rates, you do not need the speed and reliability of TT, at all --especially with those limited featured of the retail release.

#23     Aug 13, 2007
  4. Prez

Prez

Why not use the retail version of CQG? $25/mo sounds pretty good.

#24     Aug 13, 2007
  5. #25     Aug 13, 2007
  6. zane1213

zane1213

they're offering tt trader for 99cents plus exchange fees and $30 a month,

i guess if you do more than 15 contracts/month, they're the best option for that platform

#26     Oct 3, 2007
  7. zane1213

zane1213

for the record, i am using xtrader 7 thru alaron and pay squat...60 cents/contract plus fees...laddered down a nickel at a time.

Yes, i pay $250/month for it...but to me its worth it, not to mention that i spent years paying $1000 for access to 2 exchanges thru fortis/transmarket. Now i get all 7 major exchanges for a quarter of that G...decent charting to boot

#27     Oct 3, 2007
  8. TGM

TGM

Sounds like they finally rolled out a retail version of TT.

How do you like Alaron compared to fortis?
    How are their intraday margins?

#28     Oct 3, 2007
  9. Do you access to the 7 exchanges with the non Pro (i.e. base) TT X_Trader 7?

#29     Oct 4, 2007
  10. #30     Oct 4, 2007