Retail gasoline prices continue to fall as QE3 rages unabated

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Dec 21, 2012.

1. You also claimed I post from a library,stand behind that post coward

#31     Dec 21, 2012

2. Funny how you believed in IP's 3 hours ago

Whenever you're ready to bet your posting privileges that I'm posting from a public library I'm ready coward

#32     Dec 21, 2012
  3. Let me make this simple for you, dimwit.

Range Rover (the guy you claim not to be, despite all the obvious proof that you ARE RANGE ROVER), had his IP traced to a public library more than 2 years ago.

Now that you go by ak47, odds are VERY HIGH that in the past 2 years your IP address has either been changed by YOU or that YOU are posting at another locale.

I make wise bets and I've already proven that you are Range Rover, unless of course, one is led to believe that two people with the exact same m.o. and posting frequency can misspell the past tense of "loss" repeatedly.

Don't worry, I'll keep reminding people that you are Range Rover...I'll just "copy and paste" the same quotes again and again until you admit to it.

#33     Dec 21, 2012
  4. jem

jem

and obama's policies account for these new drilling methods.
    you just made my point.

Its not the guy who refuses to create pipelines who created a surge in supply.

#34     Dec 21, 2012
  5. When you cant win in political or economic discussions or political predictions....

#35     Dec 21, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It does have potential.

#36     Dec 21, 2012
  7. Oil production is at all time highs because of Obama,whats the problem jem ?

#37     Dec 21, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

What specific Obama policy is responsible for that?

#38     Dec 21, 2012

9. For one forcing new drilling methods as jem stated

#39     Dec 21, 2012
  10. [​IMG]

#40     Dec 21, 2012