Retail broker suggestion

Discussion in 'Forex' started by goodgoing, May 7, 2010.

1. I have been working on a few position trading systems for forex and I am looking for a retail broker other than IB to test them real-time with a mini account.

Any suggestions? I know most are scams but there must be a few good around with a functional platform that does not freeze during fast markets.

I do not need any automation at this point. I will be entering the trades myself.

2. cstfx

cstfx

mbt. Start with as little as $400.

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

This is ALWAYS a hotly debated topic. Seems like there is a different opinion for each poster.

4. FXCM.com has been reliable for me.

I could not log on once in the last few months, after about 10 minutes all was fine.

Don't know what else is out there that is better but hope to find out in this thread.

5. I've already posted about FXOpen and FXclub if you want to search for my earlier posts. FXclub has rather odd software but with FXOpen, you need to do a bank wire (more complicated, expensive). Anyway, you can trade with 0.1 micro lot with FXOpen.

6. I asked them for a demo and they gave me expired login username and password. Never replied to my emails asking for correct login info.Weird.