Resume on Craiglist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gordo, Mar 26, 2006.

1. No, that's horrible.

Why do some here seem to have so much difficulty distinguishing between consensual activity and slavery?

#11     Mar 27, 2006
  2. what appears consensual to you johns does not negate the tactics used to manipulate these desperate women behind the scenes. and yes it is slavery/kidnapping at times. have you ever watched the documentaries concerning this dynamic? it is pitiful at best. i have no doubt that the "club" you cited previously, with the cheap head, did "employ" these victims. stop and think... why were those "blow jobs" at low low prices???

#12     Mar 29, 2006
  3. Can you name a single ET poster who speaks more honestly and openly about his own character flaws than I do? If you're looking for hidden skeletons, you won't find any in my closet, because I've already revealed them all.

Two options here ratboy:

A) Completely unprovoked, you're flinging accusations you already know to be baseless, in attempt to get some kind of response out of me. (i.e. trolling)

B) Your learning disabilities severely impede your logical reasoning capabilities. You habitually reach false conclusions, and then stubbornly stick to them.

Either way, you've accidentally revealed negative traits about yourself, instead of the intended target of your 'righteous indignation' (me). While I do feel sorry for you for being so pathetic, I'm done talking to you.

#13     Mar 29, 2006
  4. ........but if you want full contact lap dances & incredible BJ's for low low prices, well good luck doing better than Israel. The girls are mostly Russian, but also some Czeck, Romanian, and local (including some dark skinned, so you get nice healthy diversity.)

Man, I was just there in April, but I think I need to call my travel agent to schedule another trip...

you are naive to think that these women were not slaves.

#14     Mar 29, 2006
  5. Women who are barefoot and pregnant are much freeier and wealthier.
    Long live the Pope!

#15     Mar 29, 2006