respected traders on ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by horryclutch, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Hello all. I am new to ET and trading in general. ET is a great forum for online trading but I dont have any means of differentatiting one trader to another. I am a member of 2+2 forums and learned there that 80 percent of the threads and responds are not worth anything. I can assume that there are the same problems here, sifting through piles of garbage to see gold.

If you guys and girls can list member names that you feel have good things to say it would be great. I know that it is subjective but a good start would be people that have been posting the longest . thank you for the help.

2. People posting the longest?

I hope you do not trade with such arbitrary criteria...

you have to read and judge for yourself what info is useful

3. I am to scared to trade. I just need a good starting out point. Just some threads and people to read.

4. If you are not part of the solution, then you are The Problem.

I can say with 100% certainty, that whatever you're digging for... isn't worth digging for. Its the DIGGER, not the DIGGED that matters...

5. Then consider opening a savings account

6. boblocks

boblocks

mccurto, johnpinochet and lancecarson. If they say anything, then listen, at least of you are trading bonds that is. They are always interesting with no crap spouted

7. Thankyou

8. ramora

ramora

A great start (IMHO) would be Spydertrader's Journal I. He has shown daily results and excellent profits.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83605

Another thread that I learned a lot from was done by 4re. He traded only 1 or 2 times a day and posted his results over a 6 month period. A very different style than used by Spydertrader but very solid. Toward the end of the thread 4re had a video where he describes his approach. It is well worth your time. (Search 4re + "presentation")

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69230

Both threads contain a lot of great information.

Good trading!

9. go to the pnl thread and click on the handles that post consistent gains day in day out. read their posts and u'll learn something.

#10     Apr 3, 2007