'Respected posters' please post here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 13, 2007.

1. #11     Jun 13, 2007
  2. When you act like a little child cheering and cheering everyday and starting the same stupid threads over and over again, its no wonder no one wants to help you.

w3rd!

#12     Jun 13, 2007
  3. dd4d4d

dd4d4d

you are an idiot but that is OK

most people are, SO WAS I

but at some point you need to start learning, use ET to learn you stupid stupid man

#13     Jun 13, 2007
  4. lmfao that was the best post I've read... sadly don't think learning is an option.

Annoying is an option, trying to ruin a forum for many people is an option, but for our little friend here learning ain't gonna happen.

#14     Jun 13, 2007
  5. m22au

m22au

I lost my 'respected poster' appreciation certificate .... am I allowed to post while I wait for a replacement to be issued?

#15     Jun 13, 2007
  6. Not a single 'respected' posted has offered their invaluable insight regarding the 10 year bond on my thread.

I thought they knew everything. So where are they?

#16     Jun 13, 2007
  7. Stock prices will continue to rise and bond prices will continue to fall until parity is reached between the 10yr bond yield and the S&P earnings yield.

#17     Jun 13, 2007
  8. piezoe

piezoe

So where are they?

Stock_ there already is intelligent analysis on ET. Go to ivica's thread "market commentary" under the IB sponsored Journals, for example.

#18     Jun 13, 2007
  9. thank you.

#19     Jun 13, 2007
  10. jho

jho

Everytime I read one of your posts I pray for Mr. Market to swoop down and wipe your trading account out. Now you may be saying "Well that's a horrible thing to say". In reality it's the best possible thing that could happen to you stock_trad3r.

Learning to "trade", invest or whatever takes many years. It's quite obvious you're in the beginning stages, and thats fine, everyone has to go through it. But there will come a time when you take a huge hit and you'll have to decide whether you wish to continue your lazy blind gambling or snap out of your delusional world and try to absorb some knowledge here on ET.

“There is nothing like losing all you have in the world for teaching you what not to do. And when you know what not to do in order not to lose money, you begin to learn what to do in order to win. Did you get that? You begin to learn!”
    - Jesse Livermore

#20     Jun 13, 2007