Resource to learn trading DOM

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Traderstan, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Hey guys,

I am currently learning to trade the DOM but it is honestly super hard without a good education. What are the best ways to learn DOM in your opinion? There is a few DOM trading education out there but they are honestly kind of pricey..

2. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Traderstan likes this.
  3. JigsawTrading most cost effective.

Then you have....
    Axia Futures
    NoBS Daytrading

Traderstan likes this.
  4. MattZ likes this.
  5. I heard a lot of good stuffs about Jigsaw Trading.. Do they focus on trading the DOM? When I looked at it, it looks like they focus on educating how to trade their platform. I use Sierra chart platform and not all the tools in Jigsaw are available..

I am also looking at both AXIA and NoBS. A lot of mixed reviews about them.

6. Yes JigsawTrading is mostly Dom trading/orderflow but you can use SC,its almost identical.Every trader I know who has gone through the Axia and NoBS price ladder courses have only positive comments.

Traderstan likes this.
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Traderstan likes this.
  8. Would you say Jigsaw course is better than Axia/NoBS? Honestly only these three courses are on my list atm to pick from. Not sure if there’s any other better education out there.

9. Thank you so much for the information! I honestly would agree that longer term trading is better, but I found my personality fits well to short term trading. Longer term trading is more stressful for me just because my personality will not accept holding it over a long period.

10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Exactly my thoughts over a decade ago :) You will evolve. Longer does not mean weeks, it could be hours or a day. You might be thinking that with smaller account (just an assumption), you can earn a lot more on shorter time frame, when the exact opposite is true.

Best of luck.

#10     Aug 27, 2019
    Traderstan likes this.