Resource site...

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by JustDave, Mar 27, 2003.

1. JustDave

JustDave

Been a while since posting here - but wanted to let people know about a resource site I started.

( This is a Baron-approved post - so no flaming plz :D )

The site is for e-mini traders and created as a Thank You to those traders that have helped me in my trading - and doing so without hesitation. It is so great to see traders helping other traders.

Anyway, if you would like to visit: http://www.e-minitraders.com

(Just FYI - it is a non-commercial site and I do NOT benefit financially from it at all - other than from using the information itself!!!)

If you would like to contribute to it, please visit the site and email me. It is, and will always be, a work-in-progress. :D

Thanks for the OK to post Baron!

Dave
    http://www.e-minitraders.com

2. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

Nice site. THANKS!

3. Thanks.

4. Thank you.

5. JustDave

JustDave

Glad to do it!

6. is this site still online? i couldnt access today when trying to view site for the first time. thanks

7. JustDave

JustDave

Trader Pete - yes it is online...

I have had some problems with my web host the past 2 weeks and will be switching to another, more reliable host over the next 3-5 days.

I apologize for the technical difficulties - it is live...just a bit flakey until I get it moved over ;-)

8. JustDave

JustDave

Just a heads up - I am going to switch web hosts over the next several days, so if you go to the site and it doesn't seem to load, that is the reason why ;-) It has not disappeared...just in transition to a better host...I hope ;-)

Thanks again!!!

(OK...I just realized I repeated myself from the previous post - sorry about that!!!)

9. JustDave

JustDave

The switchover was completed and everything is running much better!

So, if you had problems before, please try again!! :D

Thanks!

Dave