Resistance on ES @ 1138.67

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Flashboy, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Very interesting discussion here. By the which chat room we are talking about and how can I get there. Sorry for any incovenience.

#41     Jan 17, 2004
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Just click Chat at the top of the page.

But come prepared. The key word here is "discussion". If you don't know how to find S/R, the message boards are the place to find out.

#42     Jan 17, 2004
  3. With the account size that you have ( and I won't mention it here ) I have a hard time understanding how you can use up $8,000 worth of margin and also be short the IWM ( as you said you were ) anything more than 188 shares, or 376 shares if on margin.

Did I calculate things correctly, given our earlier discussion?
    Feel free to let me know.

:p

#43     Jan 17, 2004
  4. YYNOTT

YYNOTT

I was at the CME on Friday it was light, people were just standing around especially because half the CME went home early in the other pits.

I will be interested to see if they were just pumping the market to sell it Next Tuesday.

I made quick scalps in the ESH4 earlier in the day and then went down the block to see what was going on for fun.

For 40$ you can get a ton of CME merchandise, I bought 2 mouse pads, Crystal clock, LCD World Clock, 2 Kids tshirts, Kids Freebies, IPO T-shirt, 2 Totally Tricked out Coffee Thermos containers
    they were clearing out there inventory...I helped.

#44     Jan 18, 2004
  5. Hey YYnott,

Do you a seat on the CME or were you taking a tour??

Do they offer tours of the CME.. My kids live in Chicago and I"ll be going up there to see them towards summer time and would like to tour the exchange if they offer it..

#45     Jan 19, 2004
  6. why don't real traders like dbphoenix write books? :(

#46     Jan 19, 2004
  7. YYNOTT

YYNOTT

Flashboy, if they do I am not aware of the tours and I didnt see anything on the website.

I took my son(2yrs old) he loved it. Be prepared to walk quite a bit. Parking is not very close from any direction. Be prepared by taking all of your metal items out or you are going to spend a lot of time going through a thorough search of yourself and your children.

Have fun. :D

#47     Jan 19, 2004