Resistance is Futile! We Will Assimilate You!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Muslim Cleric Calls for Global Jihad and World Conquest

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3D3I2f6TLYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3D3I2f6TLYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Info: Former Jordanian Minister Ali Al-Faqir Vows to Conquer Spain and Rome and Declares: America and the EU Will Soon Come to an End

I find these videos entertaining. Islamists apparently have found a new drug that produces delusions of grandeur and persecution without end.

2. dsq

dsq

these nuts are not much different than the christian fundamentalist wackos in this country.Didnt a certain leader say that god spoke to him and said it was ok to attack iraq?This same leader,as a rapture believer,beleives when armageddon comes jews will have to switch to christianity or they will burn in hell for eternity.Can you believe such asinine nonsense?What a farce.

3. Most Christian Fundamentalists in this country are actually pro-Israel, and probably in particular because Israel stands in the way of the Islamists bringing their religion of truth and peace full force to the world.

From my point of view, people are free to believe what they want, but when they start engaging in gross immorality such as with the Islamists by violating Natural Law to realize their beliefs in actu then they have placed themselves beyond the pale of civilization, and decent people must oppose them vigorously and destroy them so as to not let evil prevail in this world.

"He who does not&#65279; punish evil commands it to be done." (Leonardo da Vinci)
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who&#65279; helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
    "The fear&#65279; of the Lord is to hate evil...." (Proverbs 8:13)
    "You who love the Lord hate evil...." (Psalm 97:10)
    "Thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek (Nazis) from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it." ( Deuteronomy 25:19) This is a sacred war on evil incarnate which continues for certain Jews in every generation from the time of Moses.

4. lets not forget about those atheist nuts! They believe we all got here from nothing exploding into everything (even though that completely goes against everything we know about physics, but hey...if it happened billions of years ago who can prove you wrong?) The believe they are nothing more than intelligent monkeys(although i think maybe some monkeys may be more intelligent than them) They believe DNA programed itself "over time" to created everything because time is their magical ingredient that makes all things possible. Then whenever they get a wack job to write a book, like darwin did, they get another wack job like Marx, or Hitler that says "hey! That survival of the fittest sounds good...lets kill everyone we dont like"

Can you believe such asinine nonsense? What a farce.

5. Ricter

Ricter

You are completely wrong to include Marx in that statement. Herbert Spencer would be correct.

6. A great read concerning the left's mindset.

The founders of this country, for instance, are not much different than this Muslim cleric!