Resistance grows to Obama's bigger government

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jficquette, Mar 22, 2009.

1. 9/11 was a big issue too. We forget how much that changed everything with the huge amount of bureaucracy we created with Homeland Security.

John

#21     Mar 22, 2009
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

While I agree Greenspan played a large role in this debacle. Barney Frank, Shumer, and the Clintons played a larger role with their GSE's. A certain percentage of the population has no business owning a home. Greenspans low interest rates are like crack, and now everybody is addicted and expects low interest rates to fund their extravagances. Houses aren't moving at 5% what will happen when rates are at 10%?

#22     Mar 22, 2009
  3. Why hasn't this garbage thread been moved to politics and religion?

#23     Mar 22, 2009
  4. Was thinking the same thing. Frankly, most of the people posting on this thread scare the crap out of me.

#24     Mar 22, 2009
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL! Here come the Obama apologists!

Nice job guys. You fucked up the country and won't get a second chance for decades. Its poetic.

#25     Mar 22, 2009
  6. I laugh at you right wing militia types. So you are locked and loaded huh. I think if the government wanted to take you out, you would be dead before you could reach for your musket. As much as you want to forget that W ever happened, he was president the last 8 years and I know you all voted for him twice. There is no way possible that in 2 months Obama has worsened the economy in any tangible means. I love how people, usually the non trading types, try to act like the market speaks to them. The market isn't rational, I would think traders would know that. Then again most on these boards are posers.

#26     Mar 22, 2009
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You should be scared. Guys like me are starting to see guys like you as a no-kidding enemy of the country.

#27     Mar 22, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I laugh at you gamers. I also put you on my ignore list.

#28     Mar 22, 2009

9. hahahahahahahahaha :D

"Silly boy you got so much to live for
    So much to aim for, so much to try for
    You blowing it all with paranoia
    You're so insecure you self-destroyer"

Destroyer - The Kinks

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBbAZVw3_7A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBbAZVw3_7A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#29     Mar 22, 2009