Requesting a Jack Hershey Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by hypostomus, May 28, 2006.

1. Someone would easily guess cnms2 and JackH are simply twins.:D

#41     Jun 6, 2006
  2. Now you're implying JackH and all of his followers, who together have already earned so much of our money by daily trading their profitable and proven methods/ systems, could NOT even afford sponsoring a forum on ET!?

I couldn't believe that! :confused:

#42     Jun 6, 2006
  3. How do you KNOW that?
    :confused:

#43     Jun 7, 2006
  4. My offer stands to foot the bill, if it's priced as a service to a non-profit group.

#44     Jun 7, 2006
  5. By searching Glob109 and Millionaire, you can easily find that many many millionaires should have been produced by following his methods/ systems, according to his claims.

#45     Jun 8, 2006
  6. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

I knew it. Every time another Hershey thread is demoted to Chit Chat, the Hersheyites fan the flames in a Feedback thread. I suggest that one of you set up your own forum somewhere else. Because suggesting a Jack Hershey Forum only means one thing: no criticism whatsoever. If ET should set up a Hershey Forum, there should be criticism. I’m not talking about personal attacks, but criticism of his methods. But Hersheyites can’t tell the difference, and that’s the problem.

#46     Jun 8, 2006
  7. rgn39

rgn39

Criticism is one thing but what has been going on is something quite different. Look at the new Hershey Channel thread, one of several started with the express purpose of ridiculing someone. Look at the posters in that thread and their responses. Is this civilized debate? I am not a "Hersheyite" but I dont like what is going on in these threads.

#47     Jun 8, 2006
  8. It is a long runing debate. Jack makes assertions but never offers proof.

#48     Jun 8, 2006
  9. Why? Cause it doesn't work.

#49     Jun 8, 2006
  10. you searched for the WRONG guy.
    :D :D :D

#50     Jun 14, 2006