Requesting a Jack Hershey Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by hypostomus, May 28, 2006.

1. I do not know you nor have we exchanged notes much during that time.

I have made a couple of requests that I was told didn't fit in and that may be normal.

Since I am a continuing target here and there are several people who are quite relentless in their treatment of me as a person, occasionally I do wonder what isn't going on in your department. Naturally I check it out and get a result like in this thread.

The above is what i think about you, etc.

Jobs are defined by the management. I am not related to management. After a lot of consideration, I have found some people to manage what I want to make as a place to do whatever I can to help others.

Here the operations are evolving and I hope they continue to evolve. It is average at this point.

My best of luck and hopes for it to turn out as you wish.

#31     May 30, 2006
  2. When dbphoenix was banned, I desperately wanted to cry out to Baron "Give us Barabbas!".

#32     May 31, 2006
  3. I think Jack Hershey is nut. Perhaps the best JH thread is SpyderTrader's but if you read the thread a bit, when people said they lose money with the method are either being ignored or looked upon as if they are doing something wrong (not the method)... It's kinda like a religious cult.

#33     Jun 2, 2006
  4. TGregg

TGregg

There certainly are similarities. Same with Woodies club, and probably many others.

#34     Jun 2, 2006
  5. cnms2

cnms2

Would you say that Japanese people form a cult because you don't understand them? :)

Would you say that electronics engineers form a cult because you don't understand them? :)

I'm successfully trading index and equity options directionally based on Jack's methods. Does it make me a cult member because you don't understand how I'm doing it?

Everything you need to get the same results is out there on ET. You just have to get it, but you have to use your brain and commit your time. It's definitely easier than learning Japanese pr electronics. Believe me!

It's also true that's even easier to say that it doesn't work. But it's your loss.

#35     Jun 2, 2006
  6. According to my limited closed study about Japanese people, I believe they are a cult celebrating young females masturbating.

I think electrical engineers masturbate too but I don't care for them.

On a more serious note, everytime I see your screenname, the word "cums" keep poping up in my mind. I apologize... I think there are too many sperms swimming in my brain.

BTW, I never said JH works or doesn't work... but I still think he is nut.

#36     Jun 3, 2006
  7. cnms2

cnms2

:) Mind tricks ...

#37     Jun 3, 2006
  8. Once again we see a Jack threat Chit-Chatted because the vigorous debate about the validity of SCT is seen as frivolous by a moderator. I reiterate my recommendation that we give the contestants a home. The forum would not need a moderator because the participants want the diatribes to be immoderate.

#38     Jun 5, 2006
  9. Holy Jesus... you talk like Jack.

#39     Jun 5, 2006
  10. Indeed, it is.
    After 99% of the beginning traders have been bankrupted by Jack's hullabaloo, society absolutely needs a constant refreshing of this gullible know-nothing crowd in order to help keep paying for the profits of the virtuoso's

#40     Jun 6, 2006