request for new category

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, May 26, 2009.

1. I am making a request for a new subcategory, placed under category TECHNICALLY SPEAKING

This is for pure price action traders, for trading NOT based on TA indicators, patterns, etc. Price action is discussed many times here, but it gets spread throughout other subcategories

This new subcategory would parallel the existing subcategory "Technical Analysis", currently described on main page as:

TA junkies, this is your forum for talking about technical indicators and chart patterns.

===>
    NEW SUBCATEGORY:

Pure Price Action

price action traders, this is your forum for talking about price action NOT INCLUDING technical indicators and chart patterns

2. Chart patterns are PA though...

3. He's also on record in stating (arguing) many times that price action trading/analysis was not a form of Technical Analysis.

Now he wants to make it a subcategory of TA via calling it Technically Speaking. :confused:

:p :D :eek:

Yeah...he also believes anything involving charts is not TA.

However, all the price action only discussions here at ET that he's talking about (spread all over at ET) are by traders that uses charts.

In fact, he even responds to some price action only traders after they post a chart that it's the best trading approach in comparison to TA via technical indicators.

Now ask him if your a price action only trader and you don't use charts...

What are you using?

His answer should obviously be the subcategory name he seeks. :cool:

Times & Sales Analysis

Mark

4. Mark,

In following some of TraderZones posts in the past I got the impression early on that (s)he rarely adds value to most discussions. I don't often discredit another poster, but, this particular handle, when questioned beyond his/her limited knowledge level often becomes hostile and indignant.

Other posters have also pointed out TraderZones other handles to the same effect...

Just sayin'...

Mike

5. TradeZone, price action is a form of technical analysis yo, everyone be knowin dat, cept yo i guess