Request crypto update

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by bookish, Jul 5, 2022.

1. bookish

bookish

The last time I looked at crypto it was a minefield 30pct loss cashing into, 30pct loss cashing out, no real anonymity just claims of it, hackers hacking the hackers that hacked the hackers, vulnerabilities all over the place.

Is it stll like that? Any ways to do anonymous crypto? Lowest loss method to cash in/out? Most anonymous?

What about selling stuff for crypto?

Other comments?

All hail the dollar!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
  2. You can find whatever you want. The technology and the math that make bitcoin and ethereum work are excellent. There's very little "hacking" taking place; none that I am aware of. The blockchains work exactly as designed. There are scams out there just as there are with anything but that stuff is very easy to avoid. Many scams get called "hacks" unfairly.

I assume by "cash in/out" you mean buying or selling crypto with US dollars. If you are a US citizen then Coinbase is your cheapest option to get started. If you aren't then use Binance.com. Once you transfer bitcoin or ethereum around on their blockchains it is anonymous enough for us law abiding citizens. Tracking you down is hard enough that no one will do it unless you should be in jail. If you truly must stay anonymous then I don't know how to do it.

johnarb likes this.
  3. Ask this soy crypto trillionaire
    upload_2022-7-5_14-40-43.png

i prefer my soy on rice or egg roll, not ceo's

bookish likes this.

4. I do all my crypto biz 100% anon and untraceable.

bookish likes this.
  5. with two you get Crypto
    upload_2022-7-5_15-0-30.png

bookish likes this.
  6. albion

albion

Still just as much a scam as always, unless you are comfortable trading the volatility using indirect Crypto vehicles.

https://web3isgoinggreat.com/