Repute of Global Futures?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by usman88, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Anyone who pays more commission than he has to, thereby unnecessarily increasing the vigorish on a trade, probably trades with protective stops that are unnecessarily loose and likely too large. Just my opinion, of course. In business, cost containment should be a way of life, all else being equal.

#11     Jan 6, 2009

2. Hey fuck stick, no one was asking about your trading style. The guy said he is going to DAYTRADE crude.....for day traders, the single biggest cost, at the end of the day, is commissions. And the difference between 2 or 3 bucks is significant!

NOW go back to trading your two lots, piker!

#12     Jan 6, 2009
  3. gangof4

gangof4

a little over the top there sport with your declarative statements as if you have clue fucking one how others trade. the topic is DAYTRADING, not position trading.

when/IF you get to the point where you're paying 5 figures EVERY MONTH in commissions and fees, then, fuck stick (i'm adopting your newly given name), you'll actually understand what he's talking about.

i paid >$180,000 in commissions in 2008. in what fantasy world is that not significant? douche.

#13     Jan 7, 2009