Reputable Under $200 deposit stock broker

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by countercountertrend, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Hi, I am new to trading stocks and I am looking for a reputable CFD broker where I can practice risking like $1-$5 per trade. Id like access to global shares and also no sketchy stuff like stop hunting and really wide and volatile spreads. Any suggestions?

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Don't waste your money, save up $500 go Micro futures and learn to daytrade that.

Stocks through CFDs have huge spreads, from what I've seen, total rip off don't do it.

3. gaussian

gaussian

Get a job. That's the best advice I can give you. Any broker willing to open an account and give you access to leverage with a deposit of $200 is a bucket shop. More to the point, despite what the shills here will say, CFDs are by-and-large a tremendous scam. Consider roulette if you enjoy lighting money on fire (or send it to me, I can give you a P.O. box number).

Save up between $5000 and $10,000 before even thinking about putting cash in. If you can't make the sacrifices to accomplish this perhaps trading isnt for you. Its better I am mean about this now than you making a stupid decision because someone wasn't hard on you in the beginning. If you can't get 5k-10k together you can't trade. Period.

kmiklas, jys78, traderslair and 2 others like this.
  4. Reputable CFD broker is a oxymoron. Newbie ripoff.

5. trader99

trader99

Yep. The best edge is to have another source of cash flow. Save up a decent sized account $5K-$25K. Trade sim or trade really small and learn.

I don't even understand a $200 deposit. what does this even mean from a risk mgmt standpoint...

6. padutrader

padutrader

pepperstone it is ecn to boot...

7. padutrader

padutrader

if you trade forex you can trade .01 lot size then it makes sense

but if you go all in then it makes no sense at all

IMO

8. padutrader

padutrader

the only person that rips off newbies is themselves IMO
    i know that from personal experience lol

9. fan27

fan27

Risking that amount is really no different than trading a Sim/Paper trading account. Find a Sim platform and practice with that. As others have said, focus on earning money.

10. I am really short on cash, I wont be able to put up $5k any time soon. I want exposure to stocks as I can screen them by volatility/largest movers and I can be more selective in what I trade. Is there no CFD broker that isnt just scamming you? Ive been looking and they mostly have bad reviews.

#10     Jun 8, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.