Repubs play the victim card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 5, 2008.

1. cuz69

cuz69

Because I all hear is the liberal left media trashing her and her personal life.
    But you don't hear the liberal left media trash BO or JB.
    Interesting how the media puts their own spin on things!

Let me ask you none of us are perfect and we all know that. Right?
    Well if someone or a group kept bashing your imperfections, but refused to critcize others that they may have the same imperfections, how would you feel?
    I guess ok. I think not!

#11     Sep 5, 2008

2. Actually, thats not interesting at all.

#12     Sep 5, 2008
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

The problem is you, cuz. I've noticed that you are an especially slow-witted rightie who expects all info to be handed to you on a silver platter. The media has gone after Obama and Biden, but someone who is search-challenged would not know that. Or maybe just plain laziness is the problem; in any event, trust me, it's you.

This woman comes out of nowhere and expects to be elected VP with zero scrutiny. That's unAmerican, not to mention just plain weak in any situation. Most of you righties should be ashamed that she and McCain are playing you for suckers like this. But maybe any reactionaries will do for your political tastes at this stage. That won't stop those of us who think for ourselves from making INFORMED decisions.

Speaking just for myself, neither Obama nor Biden was my choice in the primaries. But all the evidence indicates that they are by far the lesser of two evils in this political race. Only a fool would vote third party in any US Presidential election since Bush was selected by the SC.

#13     Sep 5, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

Hey, it's my funny thought, loosen up! :)

#14     Sep 5, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

I think you my friend are the uninformed and search challenged one. It is your ignorance and lack of info that makes you feel the way you do. And post the posts you.
    I have REPEATEDLY said on many threads, that I discovered Palin nearly 3 months ago on Kudlow and have been following her since.
    So I ask you, my intellectual, informed, educated, and obviously not search challenged friend: How come you didn't know about her until last week?
    Oh thats right, because you are an uninformed, intellctually an idiot, uneductated, and obviously mentally and search challenged moron!

#15     Sep 5, 2008
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's up to the candidates to answer questions from the media. Any who run from the media have something to hide, that's just common sense. Kudlow didn't ask a damn thing relevant to Palin's qualifications to be VP, so that's a nonstarter. He certainly didn't interview her about potential scandals in her background, the way McSame's vetting team should have. All will be revealed before the election, whether you righties like it or not. Enjoy Palin while you can. :D

#16     Sep 5, 2008
  7. cuz69

cuz69

There you go again, uninformed!
    Did you watch the interview? I know not! You might have seen clips recently (that obviously did not show the whole video)
    And I know you didn't watch the video, becuase of your post.
    He most certainly asked both of the questions you stated,
    and her answers were:
    Troopergate: I did nothing wrong and welcome any investigation.
    VP: well I will address that if I am asked but right now I am concerning myself with issues of Alaska as acting govenor.
    He also aked if McCain had contacted her, and declined to answer but gave a gritty smile.
    Dude I really suggest you do your homework before you insult people! It just shows ignorance.
    And I will enjoy Palin: I will also vote for her in 4 yrs from now when she proves all of you wrong, and shows you what she can do in these 4 yrs, and than runs for President!

#17     Sep 5, 2008
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

There you go, being slow-witted again. She has refused to cooperate with the special prosecutor and insists any investigation has to be done by the state personnel board, a group SHE appointed. So much for welcoming ANY investigation.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4678876.ece

Exactly, she refused to answer the question.

You really are clueless, but that's been your posting style from the beginning so nothing new.

#18     Sep 5, 2008
  9. Awww! The radical left got their panties all twisted up as Palin continues to trounce their sorry asses. Problem is you dopes keep calling plays from the old playbook. Party of intellectuals my ass. Fuckin' idiots!

#19     Sep 5, 2008
  10. Robin Williams has nothing to worry about.

#20     Sep 5, 2008