Republiklans in panic mode

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 12, 2006.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

What I find nutty is you rightwingnuts spending 8 years accusing First Lady Hilary Clinton of one fictitious killing after another, then you rapturously embrace a First Lady who actually did kill someone. It's pretty damn hilarious also. :D :D :D

#11     Oct 12, 2006
  2. A couple of corrections.

1. I'm not a rightwingnut.

2. I didn't spend 8 years accusing Hilary of killing anyone.

3. It's not hilarious.

Next...

#12     Oct 12, 2006
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

1. Only rightwingnuts talk about "lefty conspiracy nuts".

2. Your gang did, whether you know it or not.

3. The killing isn't hilarious, but your embracing the killer is.

None of you rightwingnuts want to defend Joe Scarborough?

Can't say I blame you, but I couldn't resist noting it. :D

#13     Oct 12, 2006
  4. Scarborough's intern had a heart condition and collapsed. Ruled an accidental death. Yes, only lefty moonbats can twist that into the typical "vast right-wing conspiracy" stuff.

You're comparing Laura and Joe to Kennedy???? Come on people... use your head a little.

#14     Oct 12, 2006
  5. #15     Oct 12, 2006
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Step right up, folks. Another fact-allergic reichtard is getting bitchslapped right here, right now! Admission is free! :D

http://www.bluebus.org/archives/000258.php

May 28, 2003
    Joe Scarborough's dead intern

It was great to see that Chandra Levy has been laid to rest, now 2 years after her disappearance. Rest in Peace Chandra. It's too bad her family had to deal with the whole controversy surrounding her disappearance and murder. I can't help but wonder why another similar case did not get the same attention.

I'm talking about of course former Republican Congressman from Florida, Joe Scarborough, who now has a cushy job reporting for MSNBC. Back in July 2001, in the middle of the summer of Chandra frenzy, a young intern by the name of Lori Klausutis was found dead in the Florida office of Joe Scarborough Initial reports said that there was no signs of trauma to the body. Several weeks later, the autopsy report was finally released:

The official medical examiner, Dr. Michael Berkland, then conducted an extensive autopsy - more than 80 hours - before announcing his findings last week.

Berkland said Klausutis died from a blow to the head, probably caused when she fainted and fell to the floor after an attack of a previously undiagnosed "valvular condition of the heart."

Klausutis, an avid runner and member of the Northwest Florida Track Club, had never evinced heart problems before - but such things happen, Berkland said. He also admitted that authorities had previously lied about her fatal wound in order to forestall media inquiries into the case. "The last thing we wanted was 40 questions about a head injury," he told the Northwest Florida Daily News.

Berkland moved to Florida after his medical license was revoked in Missouri following a 1998 case in which he was found to have falsified information in an autopsy report, American Political Journal reported.

It's all quite sketchy. A medical examiner with a recent history of falsifying information on autopsies comes up with a far fetched explanation that even Lori's own family doesn't buy. And isn't it odd that at the same time the "liberal" media was in a frenzy over a Democratic Congressman's possibly connection to a missing intern (at the time), not a peep was made about the Republican Congressman who had a dead intern turn up in his office? It just doesn't add up. It's time for Joe Scarborough to come clean and tell Lori's family what REALLY happened.

#16     Oct 20, 2006
  7. Perhaps... maybe he is another closet gay. Nothing wrong with being a gay though.

Anyway, that lowlife pabst does not post anymore, why muthafuk him anymore... he promised that he won't post anymore after S&P did not top :)

#17     Oct 20, 2006