Republicans: Trillions Could Be Cut from Budget if We Eliminate Empathy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RobtF, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Sorry but taxing and spending other people's money on your social improvement schemes is not a display of "empathy".

#31     Jul 3, 2011
  2. clacy

clacy

Exactly. Libs love to bash someone like Bachmann, who is the epitome of empathy (foster parent to 23 children). While they believe that "empathy" means taking money from those that are talented enough to earn more than average, and distribute it to those who are not.

#32     Jul 3, 2011
  3. You should know that the vast majority of black professionals work for government and not for a public sector. That is why IMO the government is soo badly run.

#33     Jul 3, 2011
  4. Betapeg

Betapeg

This takes the cake in radical libertarian racist idiocy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

#34     Jul 3, 2011
  5. i like bachmann, but doesnt her family get over $200,000 pr yr in farm subsidies? There trying to ratchet the amount down from 750k pr yr to 250k pr yr maximum,,to many corporate farms

#35     Jul 3, 2011
  6. the same people who vote republican. can you imagine this? I shudder the thought of there not being any democrat, if they were gone, America will soon be like the movie idiosyncracy.:eek:

#36     Jul 3, 2011
  7. bone

bone

You are correct. Chicago and Cook County is a utopia for your political model of perfection. Complete domination by the Democratic Party for 200 years. Please display these metrics as the shining light. Crime. Unemployment. Quality of life. Education. Anything you want to post.

#37     Jul 3, 2011
  8. Even Math Professors can't do the basic math required to figure out just how fast a Union Retirement Plan will go broke.
    Amazing.

I once saw an example of the FDNY's retirement stats for 1 Lt., retiring at the age of 59 after 28 yrs of service.
    I sure wish the Firefighters a happy retirement for doing a good job, but at $100K a yr retirement salary, and veritably ALL of their Med. Ins. provided for free, it takes 130 working Firefighters to support 1 retired Fire Lt.
    :eek:

#38     Jul 3, 2011
  9. NKNY

NKNY

hahaha yeah and you're not an idiot... you just labeled yourself a leftest... idiot...

#39     Jul 3, 2011
  10. clacy

clacy

I don't know the exact figures, but it's all legal. This is the way our system is set up currently so of course they take their subsidies.

But how is it any different than the fact that 100% of the Dems and liberals that advocate radical tax increases ALWAYS do anything they can to minimize their tax liability.

#40     Jul 3, 2011