republicans to tornado victims. no help from us but we will pray for you.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 13, 2011.

1. what is sick about it? that sentence is factually correct.

#21     May 13, 2011
  2. Republican Lawmakers Offer Disaster Victims Prayers, But Not Federal Aid

Money trumps God.

Stop all this nonsense of praying, here's some money. Feel better?

Of course this brings me to my motto:

If money can solve your problem you don't have a problem.
    On the flip side, if you haven't the money, spare me, go pray for some.

#22     May 13, 2011
  3. you just need to know how to pray.

Emo Philips: When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

#23     May 13, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not unlike the big tax and spend liberal central government you so dearly embrace.

#24     May 13, 2011

5. . :) . Free Thinker is taking to task the politicians who use religion when its convenient.

#25     May 13, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I'd be happier if they'd stop at prayer. If prayer works, we don't need the bill, simply pray that others pray.

#26     May 13, 2011
  7. Rick "Goodhair" Perry's prayer for rain did not work. On Tuesday, 5/10, a local weather guy along with about 20 people who apparently have no life, got together on the San Antonio Riverwalk and did a rain dance. Two days later, San Antonio got an inch of rain.

http://www.ksat.com/video/27834755/index.html

Seneca

#27     May 13, 2011

8. the guy is a fool, his moniker should be included in the Irony hall of fame.... A "free thinker" trapped in a leftist mental prison.

"God is like a spaghetti monster"... there's a free thought.

And you give him far too much credit, he is not in the least bit "intelligent", and not worth reading ,as it is a constant stream of regurgitated excrement.

Here's an example. the entire premise of this thread is Republicans call for prayer and therefore are stupid, suggesting only Republicans pray.

This douche bag is a fool, immune to any rational persuasion, "Free Thinker" indeed.

#28     May 13, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

That's only half the premise.

You're starting a second day frothing at the mouth, what's actually bothering you?

#29     May 13, 2011
  10. This God must be a pervert , He likes to see His people miserable....

but thank you God for wine , women and song. :(

#30     May 13, 2011