republicans. they cant all be this stupid? rape cant get a woman pregnant?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 20, 2012.

1. After this thread as run awhile, you can clearly see, yes, they can be that stupid.

#51     Aug 20, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I gotta stick up for jem a bit. I have seen an internal video taken of a woman orgasming, and the cervical mouth goes into a series of contractions which cause it to dip into the semen pool. From an evolutionary perspective there's a fairly obvious hypothesis.

#52     Aug 20, 2012
  3. and how many fish are there in this little pond of yours?

#53     Aug 20, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Turns out they arent all "this stupid" Todd Akin just got jettisoned quicker than Jeremiah Wright.......

Politics is a funny game, it is very rare in most jobs that a person can pin point the specific moment in their life down to a 30 second window that cost them their career......

The guy was basically given a 1 foot putt to knock off McCaskill in Missouri, and then he turned around and shot himself in the dick with a bazooka..... :D

RNC CHAIR TO AKIN: ‘STEP ASIDE’`

This evening on CNN’s “Out Front,” Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus called for Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin (R-MO) to step aside. Here’s what Priebus said:

But if it was me and I had an opportunity to let someone else run to actually give ourselves a better chance of winning, I would step aside. And so, listen, what he said, Erin, was biologically stupid. It's something that nobody on either side of the aisle agrees with. It's a bizarre statement and it's something that I think he needs to seriously think about. And like I said, if it was me, I would step aside and let someone else run for that office.

Priebus actually went further than that – he said that Akin shouldn’t show up for the Republican National Convention:

I would prefer that Todd Akin do the right thing for our party and our candidates and I would prefer him not come.

The writing is on the wall for Akin. And it should be. His comments were inexcusable, and gave liberals an opportunity to pillory other Republicans with his foolishness, as unwarranted as such a tactic would be.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/20/RNC-Chair-Akin-Step-Down

#54     Aug 20, 2012
  5. arousal , lubrication , contractions of orgasm all lead to increased probability of pregnancy. odd that a gay man has to school you on this.

#55     Aug 21, 2012
  6. Thats all very good Maxi , but how other holes are there in the dyke?

#56     Aug 21, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

In english please.

#57     Aug 21, 2012
  8. no amount of schooling is going to coax me.:p.

#58     Aug 21, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

WTF does "how other holes are there in a dyke mean?" please explain.....

#59     Aug 21, 2012
  10. Max , it should have read ''how many other ''

Akin may have been jettisoned , but whats stopping other numbnuts from mouthing off like he did ?

#60     Aug 21, 2012