republicans. they cant all be this stupid? rape cant get a woman pregnant?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 20, 2012.

1. jem

jem

if you have any experience in this department at all you know a relaxed horny women is far more likely to get pregant... its written between the lines on every advice giving website. women who get all worked up about schedules and fertility experts just make it worse...

you guys really have no idea about women and conception... its seems my advice a while back is consistent with the net.

http://www.justmommies.com/getting-...nt/best-sexual-positions-for-getting-pregnant

Another position to try is the rear-entry position, with the man behind you while you are on your knees. This position allows for deep penetration, which is good for getting the sperm close to the cervix, and as an added benefit, many experts call it the best position if a woman has a tipped uterus. After you are finished, simply roll over so that you can lie on your back with your hips elevated.

If you find yourself getting to the point where it seems like you have been “trying too hard,” maybe you need to find a new way to rediscover closeness with your partner. One of the best positions for relaxing is spooning, where your partner curls up against your back and enters from behind. Even though the penetration may not be as deep, this position can be especially relaxing, and many people will tell you that’s a good thing if you’re trying to get pregnant. When you’re finished, you’re once again in a good position to roll over and lie on your back for a few minutes.

#41     Aug 20, 2012
  2. And, this is what you really think this crazy ass was talking about? You can really step up and defend this guy about his feelings, or lack thereof, about rape? Insensitive at the least, horrific at the worst.

#42     Aug 20, 2012
  3. As I suspected, the dems are on this like a dog on a bone. There's no way to spin this idiot comment made by Akin. I'm telling ya', Romney has got to be livid. He just went knee deep in a social issue, whether he likes it or not, whether he's responsible or not, when his strength is on the econmic issue. This will cost him votes. Lot's of votes. All on account of this dope Akin.

#43     Aug 20, 2012
  4. jem

jem

it turns out women cervical fluid is apparently ideal for transporting sperm - so the republican is probably correct..

Baby making sex can become a chore. A couple’s sex life sometimes becomes mechanical when trying to conceive. Having enjoyable sex will not only make the process of trying to conceive less stressful, but it could help you to get pregnant faster. When a woman is aroused, her vaginal walls secrete arousal fluid. This fluid may feel similar to cervical fluid, but it does not come from the cervix and won’t nourish or transport sperm. However, it can help to make the vaginal environment less acidic and more sperm friendly. Orgasm is also beneficial. Researchers think that contractions that happen during orgasm may “suck in” sperm into the uterus.

http://www.justmommies.com/getting-...nt-now-12-ideas-to-help-you-get-pregn?slide=8

#44     Aug 20, 2012
  5. jem

jem

you are late to the game...

I have plenty of compassion for women who are raped. I know some lives ruined by it.

but I also know that what akin said is likely correct.

and I just can not see scared raped women conceiving very often.

i have asked for stats... no one has provided any.

#45     Aug 20, 2012
  6. That's absolutely incorrect and a stunning display of your ignorance.

#46     Aug 20, 2012
  7. date rape is often a case of buyers remorse and really not rape at all.

#47     Aug 20, 2012
  8. even akin said later in the day today that he no longer believes what he said based on research with doctors but not jem. he has an inability to stop digging holes once he is shown to be wrong and dumb. we have seen it on every thread where he gets into debates.

#48     Aug 20, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why is it people who pay no income taxes get to vote on their tax funded entitlements?

#49     Aug 20, 2012
  10. He had already lost women. I actually kinda hope Mittens wins in some odd way. The GOP has fukked him at every turn. He is likely to go left of Obama if he gets in there.

But, the GOP seems determined to torpedo their own guy. So now, no votes from blacks, from women ( that rape thing was devastating to anyone but a hardcore misogynist), from Latinos, and from liberal whites. This election picture with definitely show a very clear divide that is here in America. We are on the brink of a cold war, actually.

#50     Aug 20, 2012