republicans. they cant all be this stupid? rape cant get a woman pregnant?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I wonder how he differentiates.... i guess non-legitimate rape would be when the girl wheres provocative clothing and thus "she was asking for it." :D

Somebody might want to have a closer look at this guys background.....

#31     Aug 20, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

(I'll admit, in parentheses so it's secret, that he probably meant the type where the woman opposed it before and during, not merely afterwards.)

#32     Aug 20, 2012
  3. jem

jem

i understand your point... but right now many in science are telling us the standard model may have just been proven correct and that mass comes when particles travel through an invisible force field in space. They are imbued with that by the god particle or higgs boson.

so if mass comes about from an invisible force field... its not hard for me to conceptualize the same thing happening for life...

how do we get mass? how do we get a consciousness or life are they related are they eternal? science is working on it.

#33     Aug 20, 2012
  4. the bible says a fetus becomes human when it breathes air. isnt that good enough for you?

#34     Aug 20, 2012
  5. jem

jem

I have kept my particular beliefs out of this thread. Why do you wish to bring it up... you are bigoted, you hate and you mock... so now you want to bring up the bible and my belief in Jesus... fuck off.

#35     Aug 20, 2012
  6. your particular beliefs, which are well known to all here, color everything you say. does the term liar for jesus sound familiar?

"fuck off" thanks for the offer but i dont do the gay sex thing. never knew you went that way.

#36     Aug 20, 2012
  7. I have to say that, even with my respect for JEM, that he would go so far to defend Akin, in any sense. Even Romney/Ryan have are not doing so.

The satirical legitimate vs. non legitimate? I guess rape. What in the heck is that. Rape is rape. Whether it's Bubba in prison, or the sickest of males upon females. Or the Priests and college coaches upon young boys. It's all sick, JEM, no matter how you spin it. And I honestly think you agree in your heart. I really do.

#37     Aug 20, 2012
  8. jem is in good company. with the nuttiest of the wingnuts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PFe9KxhzM4&feature=context-gfa

#38     Aug 20, 2012
  9. Besides the total lack of scientific education, even the rudimentary birds and bees lectures, the failings of such people are very serious to us as a society. Rapists insert sperm, women may or may not have eggs at the particular time. Need I go on? Or is there some divine intervention? Hardly. But, yes, we all would hope there would not be a pregnancy involved, but to actually attribute that to some scientific principle? Just weird. Again.

#39     Aug 20, 2012
  10. jem

jem

I challenged no thinker to prove he was wrong..

it was once a logical and academic requirement when asserting someone else is wrong.

this logic understanding seems to have escaped those with advanced leftist disease like no thinker.

#40     Aug 20, 2012