Republicans = Scientologists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Dueling troll gobbledygooks...

#11     Nov 10, 2006
  2. I think you'll find travolta and the rest of of the scientologists firmly in the democratic camp. The whole premise of this thread is based on sht as usual.

#12     Nov 10, 2006
  3. I'm guessing you don't do well on IQ tests that use analogies...

#13     Nov 10, 2006
  4. pattersb

pattersb Guest

This is just tooooo funny.

... reason Republicans have no problem running push polls, or handing out leaflets with false accusations
    I'm not saying Dems don't indulge in vote shenanigans from time to time, but it's never on the same level
    Sounds like fascism?

Sounds like the dipshit is throwing around his own, unproved, unsubstantiated accusations. I'm not exactly sure why people take comedians seriously, they are supposed to be laughed at.

this guy is a mental midget ..

#14     Nov 10, 2006
  5. Don't like the message, attack the messenger...the Republiklan way...

#15     Nov 10, 2006
  6. pattersb

pattersb Guest

what is the message?

It's a simple-minded collection of naming-calling, scare-mongering, non-sequitur and blather...

Republicans==Scientologists!

One of the tenets of Scientology is that anyone who criticizes the religion is fair game for any and all kinds of retribution. You can file lawsuits against them, you can harass them, you can spread lies about them, and it's OK because the critic is fundamentally evil.

Ohh, give him the Pulitzer.

Obviously, there really is no way for me to prove this conclusively, but I'd wager that the vast majority of actual Scientologists vote Democrat.

:p

#16     Nov 10, 2006
  7. Your "message" is clearly wrong....you are just to biased and ignorant to understand it.

ZZZ = Asswipe :D

#17     Nov 10, 2006