Republicans only won by 5 million votes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Yet another libtarded idiot in denial. What counts are House and Senate Seats and Governors and you libtards got a humiliating, historic beating.

#11     Nov 8, 2010
  2. jem

jem

that was the old more useful dichotomy.

What we have now... is two sets of cronies trying to give the country the away to an overlapping set of powerful interests.

Divided as far as I can tell between the bankers and the oil guys. They have bought off the unions under the progressive banner and the republicans under the business banner. But they seem to be the same groups who buy off the politicians.

What we need are real americans who want to take the country back. More of those real americans are independent and conservative. But we will take any real patriots.

#12     Nov 8, 2010
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#13     Nov 8, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

A McDonald's cheeseburger, so I'm told.

#14     Nov 8, 2010
  5. Not surprising they would miss that big Huffington Post link above the Moore interview

#15     Nov 8, 2010
  6. Who the hell's JoelOnPolitics? Some source.

#16     Nov 8, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Now that i know its from joelonpolitics it must be true, game over, joel has spoken. :D

#17     Nov 8, 2010
  8. ROFLMAO!!!

What ever happened to that whole "we won by losing" schpiel??? LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!!

#18     Nov 8, 2010
  9. We did.The small margin we loss by is conformation.

#19     Nov 8, 2010

10. around the 11:20 mark

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8wNMYDF_4k0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8wNMYDF_4k0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#20     Nov 8, 2010