Republicans More Proud To Be American Than Democraps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 4, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

This should go without saying.
    ---

In recognition of Independence Day, Gallup has released a poll on whether American citizens are still proud to be American.

Ninety-three percent of Republicans indicate that they are “extremely/very proud” to be American while only 85 percent of Democrats feel the same way.

Eighty-one percent of political Independents indicate they are “extremely/very proud.”

Likewise, 89 percent of poll respondents who identified themselves as conservative are “extremely/very proud,” to be American compared to 76 percent of liberals.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gallu...to-be-american-than-democrats/article/2532708

2. I dunno.

Harder to remain proud when our own Federal Government is taking us Full Commie... all while greedy, lazy-ass, parasitic citizens have more political clout than those who pay the freight.

:( :mad:

3. pspr

pspr

All white Americans should not be voting for Democaps anymore. Let the 13% blacks, 8% Hispanics and 5% gays have the Democrap party. They are the only ones it represents.

Everyone else should vote for some other party.

4. America!! Fuck yeah!
    Pisspoor is your mothafucking soldier of light!
    Haha. Oh sorry USA. This is your future.
    Pisspoor and pukerum battling darkies and gays. It'll be like a return to 1800's! Cept a little more gay and both sides are pussies n

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wow, are the leftist loons shitfaced today?

Christ I haven't even had my first beer yet.