Republicans Lead Best Run States - Dems Lead Worst

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 27, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

And it's spreading!

#11     Nov 27, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

People and businesses are net leaving California, New York and Illinois for better, more business friendly states. Eventually, and this will take a while, the population will follow as that's where the jobs will be. This will cause an EC shift down the line.

#12     Nov 27, 2012
  3. There is no journal in the journals section, your delusions continue.

#13     Nov 27, 2012
  4. Start your journal, a journal is not a combine. A journal is a journal and all of your redneck raving will not change that.

#14     Nov 27, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He sure has cornered you. You can never speak of trading in this place again RCG.

#15     Nov 27, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

A combine is better than a journal. Completely documented fully transparent and no way to cheat. The exact opposite of an ET journal. Which is why you backed out and keep chanting "journal...journal..." Without the ability to lie about your trades and results. You're fucked and you know it. NOW everyone else knows it too.

You're the laughing stock of this website.

#16     Nov 27, 2012
  7. jem

jem

as mr davis says...

If you want to see how dem policy will hollow out the US economy... just look at what they have done and are doing out here in CA.

It is so sad, it makes me want to get involved in politics. We were once a great state and great economy.

#17     Nov 27, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

A liar proof trade log is not needed, nor will RCG ever do such a thing. If you know anything about trading, then you know that anybody who says they make money everyday is full of shit, especially a part timer. Just like Jack Hershey, and I never minded hucksters upstairs because if you can't sort the gold flakes from the shit then you were never going to make it anyway. It is nice to hang them by their balls once in a while I admit, having done it to people before.

People with a functioning frontal lobe can see what RCG is all about. Other people like AK47, freethinker, and Ricter will never care anyway

#18     Nov 27, 2012