Republicans Lead Best Run States - Dems Lead Worst

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 27, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

The annual Best and Worst Run States in America survey by 24/7 Wall St. came out today, revealing that the top 5 states are led by Republicans while the bottom five are dominated by Democrats.

The list is based on a review of data for financial health, standard of living and government services. While noting that current situations may stem from decisions made years ago and that external factors like weather can be as much to blame as poor governance, 24/7 Wall St. also points out that all of the high-ranking states have “well-managed budgets” and the worst states have “high debt relative to both income and expenditure.”

Here’s how it breaks down at the top and bottom of the list cross-referenced with details on party control based on this map from Americans for Tax Reform:...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rep...ates-in-america-democrats-dominate-the-worst/

2. Congrats....how many EC votes do those states have?

Answer: not enuf. :) :D

3. Max E.

Max E.

Im surprised you are even willing to show your face on this site anymore after the shameful move you pulled with the trading combine. You are even more of a joke than i originally thought you were.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

He has deluded himself into believing he craftily weaseled his way out of it.
    Despite all the documented indisputable evidence to the contrary.

He has serious issues, which go far beyond compulsive lying and being a chicken shit coward.

5. pspr

pspr

The election is over and the 'give-me' crowd won. Why don't you try to defend policy now? Is it because the policy from 'Bronco Bama' is indefensible?

BTW, where are your FX trades posted?

6. As a resident of California for over 20 years I've watched the state go from first to worst.

http://www.newgeography.com/content...phic,+and+political+commentary+about+places%2

The Export Business in California (People and Jobs)

California is no longer an incubator of high-wage jobs. The state lost 370,000 jobs paying 25 percent or more of the average wage between 2000 and 2008. This compares to a 770,000 increase in the previous 8 years. California is trailing Texas badly and the nation overall in creating criticial STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) jobs and middle skills jobs.

To make matters worse, California is becoming less educated. California's share of younger people with college degrees is now about in the middle of the states, while older, now retiring Californians are among the most educated in the nation.

7. You can think?

This is unlikely, but okay.:D

8. Start your journal.:)

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I already have dumb ass. In the form of the TST Combine. The same Combine you agreed to do with me. Only you ran away screaming like a little girl. AND you're still running...and screaming.

Pull your skirt down, your panties are showing.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He did, under the conditions you agreed on.

Your fear is palpable.

#10     Nov 27, 2012