Republicans have left the building...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Nov 4, 2008.

1. It is very quiet now when the reality of a half kenyan half white man with a muslim middle name and "THE MOST LIBERAL VOTING RECORD IN THE US SENATE" becoming president of USA seems a done deal.

2. I'd like to thank Pabst, Gnome, Brandon and others.

You helped made it happen and we appreciate your part in this.

3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well hell someone needs to start paying me then, I never realized I was that powerful.

4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yeah where's all the fucking nitwits like stock_los3r who kept insisting McSame was going to win?

*crickets*

:D

5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well for the record I've always said that Obama is going to win, I never once thought McCain had a chance.

6. You forgot "working people will never vote for Obama" I guess Ohio is filled with latte drinking aristocrats

7. With respect, I don't think Brandonf should be included in the list of semi-literate right-wing nutbags who vomited all over these threads with their race-baiting taunts of 'nigger', their idiotic fabrications about Obama and their predictions up until this morning that this would be a McCain landslide. There are plenty of others who should be listed, and most of them seem to be MIA right at the moment.

If you have a post from Brandonf that scales the idiotic heights of some of these other wingnuts, please give me a link. I may be wrong, but this is my sense of it.

8. I think I like the feeling of the confederacy being busted open and the northeast being solidly blue...

9. kut2k2

kut2k2

I know, that's why I named stock_los3r specifically. :D

10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yeah how on earth did all them damn librels multiply so fast? :D

#10     Nov 4, 2008