republicans have another meme.obama said "you cant change washington from the inside"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 21, 2012.

1. wjk

wjk

You ever hear of a guy named Harry Reid? Yeah, you've heard of him.

Oh yeah, let's not forget that two years when the dems had a super majority.

#11     Sep 21, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mr Gridlock himself.

#12     Sep 21, 2012
  3. wjk

wjk

So who has been in a position to change Washington from the inside? An ex-gov candidate or a president with nearly unchecked power? I anxiously await the answer.

#13     Sep 21, 2012
  4. you mean the two years when the republicans used stalling tactics and filibusters to trick obama into thinking he could deal with them and then kennedy died and scott brown got elected and the majority was gone.
    after that the republicans filibustered everything. even bills they had supported in the past if there was any chance it might possibly make obama look good.

yes, obama was naive to think the republicans would do whats best for the country in the end.

#14     Sep 21, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not unlike Obama loons thinking he would do whats best for the country.
    What a bunch of clowns.

#15     Sep 21, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

Trick the smartest man alive!? The Republicans!!? ROTFLMAO:D

It does my heart good to finally see some humor out of you FT. Thanks for making my day!

#16     Sep 21, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

"Romney, campaigning against longtime Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in 2007, took the opposite position. "So he certainly has political skill, but I believe that at this time, to change Washington, it would be helpful to have somebody who comes with more private sector skill, experience outside Washington. I don't think you change Washington from the inside. I think you change it from the outside."

#17     Sep 21, 2012
  8. Obama: 'You can't change Washington from the inside'

------------------------

Proof postiive Obama learned something in 4 years. Question is, why is he running again, he could bring about that "change" from the outside.

If he is re-elected he will continue to be part of the problem, (sigh) .

#18     Sep 21, 2012
  9. wjk

wjk

Thanks Ricter. In case you missed my other post, here is my response:

#19     Sep 21, 2012
  10. wjk

wjk

This seems more like a Bidenesque gaffe. It seems that he meant his skills in the private sector would enable him to make change from within.

I know, I know...

#20     Sep 21, 2012