Republicans Eager To Surrender

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're going nuts right now.

#21     Nov 16, 2012
  2. Winning a case of syphilis isn't exactly a good thing in my book , maybe it is for you semi-retarded liberals.

The dementia somehow must blunt the pain of abject stupidity and incompetence.

#22     Nov 16, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL :D

#23     Nov 16, 2012
  4. Ah, so that's what it was. I wondered how it felt to be, nope, not going to say it. I'm in a conciliatory mood right now. Too easy anyway.

#24     Nov 16, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe, but you WERE going nuts then.

#25     Nov 16, 2012
  6. jem

jem

when I said you... I meant leftys as a group.

angry white guys is ridiculous...
    successful white guys who understand that taxes destroy business and gdp is how I would phrase.

as charlie mungers says ebitda is bullshit earnings.

you look at aftertax profits when you are investing.
    the more taxes... the less profit... the fewer investments made... the smaller the economy... the fewer jobs... the more govt giveaways... the closer you are to runaway inflation and economic collapse... the closer you are to concentrated power in the hands of some really rich white guys.

#26     Nov 17, 2012
  7. Nah, my friend, I am always hoping to chat with people of all sorts. Without all the nasty stuff. I hope you can join me.

I will offer you some help with trading, or other business ventures if you like. Just let me know.

Yeah, I know, your first reaction would be 'what does he know' - well, I think I know a lot. Even though I'm not the don bright guy, just a successful trader of many years.

#27     Nov 17, 2012
  8. Fair enough Jem, and I think I have treated you with respect as well. Did you get that $200 sent off to the charity? I'm sure you did.

Anyway, I'm glad to discuss anything do to with evaluating businesses, 10K's and all that. Let me know if I can help.

#28     Nov 17, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You know, if you simply had the stones to just admit reality. I wouldn't be so harsh on your stupid ass.

#29     Nov 17, 2012
  10. jem

jem

how did this respect stuff come up. when all the other righties have been calling you out, I accepted a bet from you.... I lost, and I told you I paid and even signed up for 20 a month and you said you threw some money that way as well.

So what the heck is this? it seems pretty passive aggressive.

Finally, although I am not an old white guy in my opinion... I find the idea of characterizing white guys as angry as crazy. Most old white guys are just concerned for their grand children.

#30     Nov 18, 2012