Republicans criticizing RNC attacks on Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mxjones, Dec 16, 2008.

1. The only way Limbaugh would help Obama is if all his negative opinions on Obama were proven to be false.

The reason you think Limbaugh is a nut is because he has a very strong conservative bias.

I think liberals who have a strong liberal bias are nuts.

Let me ask you a question. There are liberals out there that have as strong a bias as Rush does. Why than are they not successful as Rush? Why is there hardly any talk radio liberal programs whatsoever? Success in talk radio is like success in any business. There is competition. Conservative ideas, policies and principles beat liberal ideas and policies by a long shot. That is the reason Talk radio is what it is and that is the reason you liberals literally hate these guys. I mean seriously if you had a couple brain cells that didn't include bitching you could reason with yourself and say hey whatever happened to the liberal talk radio? Than you should ask yourself why can't liberals succeed on talk radio?

Limbaugh is Limbaugh for a reason.

You may dwell in your denial about Limbaugh but the fact is liberals can't compete.

Keep bitching though I like analyzing your stupidity.

#11     Dec 16, 2008
  2. Who cares about radio?

I am no Pelosi-loving dumbocrat. But then you need to see things in black and white, so whatever...

You are funny in your tirades, but I don't care enough about your opinion for it to bother me.

Instead, I will just watch to see if the GOP learns any lessons, or remains mired in "stupid".

I actually hope the GOP can make a comeback - the thought of a single party dynasty sends communist shudders down my spine.

#12     Dec 17, 2008
  3. If that traitor Powell agrees with McCain, why did he endorsed Obama and sealed his victory.
    I guarantee you if Powell endorsed McCain, he would have won.

#13     Dec 17, 2008
  4. Or you simply can't compete with the argument.

Surprise surprise.

#14     Dec 17, 2008
  5. Despite your inflated opinion that what you (or I, for that matter) think counts for anything, just watch.

Watch the next four years. See if the GOP can capitalize on Dem mistakes. They are bound to make them.

If not, you will have to wait another 4 years at least...

I would want the GOP to control Congress if a Dem is in the WH.

#15     Dec 17, 2008
  6. No doubt. If Obama is overwhelmed, the nation will swing back to the right. Newt is the only one from the conservative wing with any credibility left.

#16     Dec 17, 2008
  7. colon bowel didn't sway many voters

#17     Dec 17, 2008
  8. There are more AM radios in rural areas. Talk radio and country music is all his base has. The Cirque du Soleil does not play where they live. Well, they do have monster trucks. Oh, and I forgot about their guns and religion. They can go on vacation and get some Nascar in, a little rodeo and an air show here and there. But thats about it.

He has been at this for 20 years. He is good at telling his base what they want to hear. It feels good to be told they are the "real americans".

#18     Dec 17, 2008