republicans could lose a whole generation of young people.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 28, 2012.

1. This whole generation you're talking about is going to have a tuff time explaining their own predicament in a decade or two when it is they themslelves who supported, promoted, advocated and voted for the very policies that will have them completely fucked.

#41     Nov 30, 2012
  2. hey mrbill. i appreciate your concern. I do have some of the worst ones on ignore. some of these guys are mentally still in high school.

I have a different philosophy than you. if you had a bunch of kids next door who played loud rap music would you just turn up your music until it drowned out their crap or would you just close your windows and not put up with the aggravation of it?

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it. George Bernard Shaw

#42     Nov 30, 2012
  3. You know I had that situation. I tried to be nice, then not nice, then offered to buy their house (any price). Nothing worked.

I resorted to prayer. Guess what, they are long gone. They left under mysterious circumstances. :D

#43     Nov 30, 2012
  4. lol. good one.

#44     Nov 30, 2012
  5. Ah, ok I guess. I just smile and skip the posts I find so very childish. But, it's nice to have them so there is ammo for responses. To each his own.

#45     Nov 30, 2012